Do you want to test your language level before you sign up to a course, take training, sit an exam or apply for a job? Mon Test is the test which meets your needs!
› Multilingual › 100% online › Multimedia (computers, tablets, smartphones) › Simple to use › Quick › Tailor-made (different skills may be assessed independently) › Adaptive (the questions adapt to the candidate’s level) › Accurate (12 levels indexed to the CEFR*)
Mon Test is an online placement test for the evaluation of language skills of candidates in search of the best suitable language course or language certification.
This online assessment test is to gauge your current level in the language, based on the following FOUR modules:
- Production orale (Oral Interview)
- Compréhension Écrite (Reading Test)
- Compréhension Orale (Listening Test)
- Grammaire/Lexique (Grammar/Vocabulary Test)
Anybody who wishes to assess their current level of proficiency in French can choose to take this Placement Test. There is no obligation to enroll for a course after taking the Test.
However, taking a placement test is mandatory for any student who wishes to enrol with Alliance Française de Bombay for any level other than the Beginner 1 Level (A1.1) and is unable to produce an authorized certificate (AF Network Certificate, DELF–DALF Diploma, TCF Certificate and TEF Certificate) not older than 6 months.
- The placement test will take place through our online learning platform – My Alliance
Note: Please ensure that you are available for the ENTIRE DAY on the day of the test. Your individual time slot for the oral interview is randomly allocated and can be at ANY TIME during the day – this time slot CANNOT be changed.
- After purchasing the Online Placement Test, please mail ONE of the following centers of your choice mentioning the date on which you wish to appear for the test :
- Churchgate Centre : [email protected]
- Santacruz Centre : [email protected]
Note: We have limited seats for the test on the aforementioned dates. If the seats on your preferred date are full then you will have to opt for another date
- Following this mail, our Front Desk Team shall get back to you within 24 working hours with a mail explaining the procedure for the test.
- After attempting all the four modules, AF Bombay will then assign you a suitable course which will be conveyed to you via email within 24 working hours
- If you wish to, you can register for the said course within 3 months (in the Ongoing Session/Upcoming Session). Failing to which the results of the Test will NOT be valid and you will have to take a new Placement Test.
*Common European Framework of Reference for Languages