Customisable Corporate Courses with AF Bombay
TATA, Total Energies, BNP Paribas, Moët Hennessy, Naval Group…
Many large companies have already benefited from the teaching expertise of Alliance Française de Bombay in order to enhance their job and business prospects overseas. What are you waiting for?
Expand your business and career opportunities!
Businesses that set up French classes for their employees are gaining not only a competitive edge in francophone markets, but also enhancing their business and travel experiences in French-speaking countries, improving their communication with clients and colleagues and fostering team building within the company!
A pioneer in the field of teaching French to foreigners (FLE), the Alliance Française de Bombay optimises the learning of language skills in a professional context. Our priority is to improve the oral and written skills of the trainees in order to guarantee their French integration in a daily professional environment. The benefits include:
- An analysis of your requirements and objectives is made before the start of every course.
- Customised classes adapted for specific professional situations.
- Learn the technical vocabulary and industry specific lexicon unique to your sector.
- Flexibility to pick your class as per your schedule and on your premises.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the work culture and corporate etiquette of your target market.
- In addition, each corporate student receives access to our Digital Media Library – Culturethèque. It allows you to catch up on the latest editions of your favourite magazines, view concerts and shows, listen to lectures, read e-books and comics and take advantage of language-learning materials tailored to your needs.
- Intercultural programmes.
- Internationally recognised certification.
Furthermore, we will evaluate your progress at every stage to monitor your fluency.
Alliance Française de Bombay is the only authorised institute which conducts examinations and provides official certification recognised by the French Government and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Paris.