DELF Junior December 2023 Timetable
DELF Prim December 2023 Timetable
Recommended to be viewed on laptop/desktop for best user experience.
Certificates & Marksheets available for collection:
DELF – DALF Sept 2022
DELF – DALF Dec 2022
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Candidates who successfully clear the exam are given two certificates:
– Attestation (Marksheet)
– Diplôme (Passing Certificate)
All candidates who clear the exam are expected to come/send their representative to our Churchgate Head Office in Mumbai (Theosophy Hall) along with the relevant documents for collection of certificates.
Collection by Candidate:
It is mandatory to carry two documents:
1) The original (hard copy) of their DELF-DALF examination fee receipt (sent by e-mail after online payment)
2) The original (hard copy) of at least one Nationalised ID card (PAN card / Aadhaar card / Voter ID card / Passport / Driving License)
Certificates will not be issued under any circumstances if a candidate fails to produce both of these documents.
Collection by Representative:
Candidates may designate another person to collect the certificates on their behalf by carrying:
1) A signed hardcopy of an authorisation letter from the candidate which must include all of the following details:
The full name and signature of the candidate who appeared for the DELF Exam, their 12-digit candidate number, the session (month and year) of the DELF Exam along with the level appeared, the full name and the signature of the representative.
2) The original (hard copy) of at least one Nationalised ID card (PAN card / Aadhaar card / Voter ID card / Passport / Driving Licence) of the Representative.
3) The original (hard copy) of at least one Nationalised ID Card (PAN card / Aadhaar card / Voter ID card / Passport / Driving Licence) of the candidate.
4) the hard copy/printed copy of the DELF/DALF Exam fee receipt sent by Alliance Française de Bombay following online registration.
DELF-DALF certificates are considered confidential documents – Alliance Française de Bombay will not disclose a candidate’s marks or allow the person designated by the candidate to collect the certificates if any of the details and documents mentioned above are missing.
The results are uploaded on this page and the arrival of these certificates is announced on the social media handles of Alliance Française de Bombay (on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) as soon as they are available.
Certificates will be kept for a period of one year from the declaration of results. Alliance Française de Bombay reserves the right to discard these certificates as per their discretion after the expiration of this period. No copies are issued once a certificate has been discarded.
The Attestation can take up to 2 months before arrival while the Diplôme can take around 4 months before arrival.
No, both certificates are original documents. They should be kept carefully – please do not fold them. Ensure that the certificates do not get damaged, torn, lost etc. No copies of either certificate will be issued under any circumstances.
Certificates will not be couriered and their soft copies will not be emailed under any circumstances.
Candidates who do not clear the exam are not given certificates – their marks are not revealed under any circumstances. No negotiations on this front will be entertained.