There is no pre-requisite to appear for any DFP examination. However, the candidate must:
- Be at least 16 years old at the time of registration
- Have prior knowledge of how to use a computer
- Have at least theoretical knowledge about the realities of the professional world.
TWO SECTIONS OF THE DFP EXAM:
SECTION 1: Comprendre et traiter l’information
This section includes 3 computer based tasks:
Duration: 45 minutes to 120 minutes (2 hours). The duration will depend on the level and the version of the exam that the candidate will opt for.
SECTION 2: Interagir à l’oral
This section includes 2 speaking tasks:
Duration: 5 minutes to 15 minutes (excluding the preparation time). The duration will depend on the level and the version of the exam that the candidate will opt for.
Important: Alliance Française de Bombay will only be conducting the DFP examination for the field ‘Affaires – Level B2′.
In case you are interested in appearing for any other field and/or level (Affaires – A1 to B1/ C1 or International Relations – B1 to C1 or Tourism/Hospitality/Catering – A2 to B2), please contact our Examination in-charge: (please cc all mails to [email protected] (cc: [email protected]), so that we can cater to your needs.
ATTESTATION OF RESULTS
Results are usually sent to the examination centre within 3 weeks after the examination date.
Depending on your results in the two sections mentioned above, the overall result can be:
- Fail: No Diploma will be provided in this case; the candidate will have to appear again for the examination. Candidates will be informed directly by the examination centre about the same.
- Pass: The Diploma will be sent to the candidate on the email address provided by them at the time of registration
- Pass with Honours: The Diploma will be sent to the candidate on the email address provided by them at the time of registration.
Important: No hard copy of the diploma will be issued. Once the results are sent to the examination centre, candidates will receive an email from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris within 48 hours. The email will redirect the candidate to an Online Platform where they can download their diploma.
The authenticity of the diploma can be checked online via the website – Smartdiploma.