Feb 1, 2020 to Feb 9, 2020 at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival
Time to get snap-happy at our photo competition at the Kala Ghoda Festival! Each festival-goer is invited to pose with at our photo booth using any of the different options available – the three funniest photos will win exciting prizes!
Visit us for a fun and entertaining French experience !
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE OOH LA LA PHOTO COMPETITION
– The contest is free and open to everyone. No registration needed.
– The participant should be atleast 15 years old.
– Each photo should feature only one person. Group photos will not be considered.
– The featured prop should be clearly visible.
– Participants can send as many individual photos as they like.
– The photos can be submitted in either one of two ways:
- (valid only if the Instagram account is NOT private) Upload the photo on Instagram with the hashtags #OohLaLa and #KalaGhoda and tag the same with @afmumbai. Entries which do not have these three items will not be considered.
- Email the photos with the name, contact number, and email address of the participant to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The contest will start at 11 am on Feb 1, 2019 and end at midnight on Feb 9, 2019. Entries posted/sent outside of this period will not be considered.
– The three funniest photos will receive the following prizes:
- 1st prize: 120 hours of free French lessons with the study material
- 2nd Prize: 60 hours of free French lessons with the study material
- 3rd Prize: Study material
– Alliance Française de Bombay reserves the right to use the submissions in any way it deems fit including reproducing them, using them for promotional purposes on its website and social media etc.
– The decision of Alliance Française de Bombay with respect to the winners will be final and binding.
– The prizes are non-transferable and will only be given to the persons who are featured in the winning photos.
In partnership with Kala Ghoda