Online from Nov 5 (Thu) to Nov 30 (Mon)
The European Union Film Festival is an annual event celebrating the depth and diversity of European cinema and culture. 2020 marks the 25th Anniversary of the Festival in India and the 1st time that the event is going digital. The current edition of the Festival features award-winning films from across Europe including the most recent cinematic triumphs at Cannes, Locarno, Venice, Berlin, and San Sebastian amongst others. Highlighting individual stories yet reflecting universal experiences, the films offer a window into the heart of Europe and provide a unique look at the power of cinema to negotiate both quotidian and extraordinary circumstances!
Free and Open to Everyone in India | Films Subtitled in English | Limited Seats | Registration Mandatory (Procedure outlined below)
HOW TO ACCESS THE FILMS?
Please read ALL the steps outlined below BEFORE trying to see the films:
- If you are accessing the films for the first time, please create an account on Festival Scope by clicking on this link. If you already have an account on Festival Scope, you can simply click on Sign-In on the same link.
- The films are available on this link.
- Choose the film you want to see and click on the Play $0.00 button.
- A pop-up will open. Click on the Rent button. Do note that the films are available for FREE.
- The pop-up will now allow you to access the film by clicking on Play Now.
- Once you click Play, you will have 30 hours to finish watching the film.
Note: More information about each film (summary, trailer, review etc.) is available on the official website of the festival.
In partnership with the Delegation of the European Union in India (including the Embassy of France in India and the French Institute in India)