The DELF (Diplôme d’Études en Langue Française, for beginner and intermediate students) and the DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française, for advanced students) are the official certificates issued by the French Ministry of Education to certify your French language proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. They have a lifelong validity.
The Alliance Française de Bombay is the only authorised exam center for the DELF and the DALF in Mumbai and the Maharashtra. Our institute helps you to prepare yourself for these exams with its general French courses. We also organise
- Click here for Delf Dalf Calender 2018
- Click here for the result of Delf Dalf December 2017 session.
There are 3 available DELF-DALF exams organised in Mumbai :
- Tout public (16 years old and above)
- Junior (for students less than 16 years old)
- DELF Professional
To register :
- Students of Alliance Francaise de Bombay should pay the internal candidate examination fee, payable by cheque (favouring “Alliance Francaise de Bombay”), credit card or by cash.
- If you are not a student currently registered in a French course of one of the 15 Alliances Françaises in India and Nepal (excluding workshops), external fees will be applicable.
- Rules and Regulation Governing DELF and DALF Examinations provided by the French Embassy in India must be read and signed by the candidate (or the equivalent ‘Agreed’ box checked for online registrations).
- Two passport size photos
During the registration dates our reception desk at Churchgate Centre (Theosophy Hall) welcomes you to register from 9.30am to 5.30am Monday to Friday and from 10am to 5pm on Saturdays.
Kindly note that the examination fees are non-refundable.
The receipt attached with the photo carrying the Alliance Francaise Stamp is the Hall-ticket which should be collected from our Churchgate Office before the examination in order to enter the exam centre.
On the day of the exam, you must bring your National Identity Card along with your Alliance Française de Bombay receipt. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without these documents. The candidate shall be declared “non-admissible” and the registration fees shall not be refunded.
The Oral and Written examination schedule must be scrupulously respected. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination after the notified time. The candidate shall be declared “non-admissible” and the registration fees shall not be refunded.
Kindly read carefully the Rules and Regulation of the examination provided by the French Embassy.