“GOÛT DE FRANCE / GOOD FRANCE” – A unique opportunity to enjoy and share the taste of France!
On Monday, 21 March 2016 we are celebrating the second annual edition of the great global event, “Goût de France / Good France”. The idea remains simple: 1,500 chefs across 5 continents will dish up, at the same time, a menu featuring gourmet French cuisine (aperitif and canapés, entrée, main course(s), cheese platter, dessert, and French wines and champagnes), making this an exceptional culinary event.
This initiative – launched by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development under the aegis of celebrated chef Alain Ducasse – aims, over the space of a dinner, to salute the excellence of French cuisine, its innovative skills, and the values that it conveys: bringing people together over a shared meal, the pleasure of taste, and the balance between human beings and the products of nature.
The list of participating restaurants in Mumbai offering a special “Goût de France / Good France” dinner on 21st March, are:
– Botticino (Trident Hotel), Mumbai – +919930455750;
– Cafe Zoe, Mumbai – 9987950577;
– The Chambers (Taj Mahal Palace), Mumbai – +919819838014;
– Olio (Novotel), Mumbai – 9167998959;
– The Olive Bar & Kitchen, Mumbai – +912243408228;
– Ratatouille Diaries, Mumbai – +919773665593;
– The Sassy Spoon, Mumbai – +91222288 8222;
– Trendz (The Lalit), Mumbai – 011919004496915;
– Vetro (The Oberoi), Mumbai – 02266326041.
This list is also available on the official Good France website, along with greater details on each eatery, their contact details, and more importantly, the chefs and the French menu they are offering for this grand soirée.
What’s more, on the occasion of this event, Atout France, the French tourism development agency, is specially organizing a contest with the grand prize of a trip for two in France. Contest details will follow on the Atout France website.