Date(s) - 30/03/2021
Tadoussac by Martin Laroche (90′)
In partnership with the Société de développement des entreprises culturelles and the Québec Government Office in Mumbai, we present to you a screening of Tadoussac as part of Francophonie 2021. The film tells the story of the 18-year-old Chloé who runs away from Montreal in the middle of winter and hitch-hikes to Tadoussac (a small Quebec tourist village). Like many other young travelers, she starts working at the local hostel in exchange for a room. But Chloé is also harbouring a secret – she’s come to the village to search for someone!
Subtitled in English | Limited Seats | Registration Mandatory – Seats will be allocated strictly on a First-Come First-Serve Basis for registrations made BEFORE 8 pm on Mar 30, 2021 (Tue) via this form
Note: The streaming links will be sent in the SECOND HALF of Mar 30, 2021
Please go through the Procedure outlined below BEFORE accessing the film:
- Ensure that you have filled the Google Form provided above BEFORE 8 pm on Mar 30, 2021 (Tue).
- Within a few hours of form submission, we will send you the access link & password to watch the film. Do keep an eye on the Inbox & Spam Folder of the email address which you had provided at the time of registration.
- In our response mail, when you click on the link for accessing the film – a new window will open with the website Vimeo. Please note that for this screening, you do NOT need to create OR log in to your existing Vimeo account.
- The window described in the previous step will have a notification saying This video is private. Please enter the password sent in our mail and click on Submit.
- Try to watch the film in one sitting as each link is supposed to be used for a fixed number of viewings only. You have till midnight on Mar 30, 2021 to finish watching the film.
♦ Trailer with English Subtitles ♦
In partnership with Société de développement des entreprises culturelles & the Québec Government Office in Mumbai