Date(s) - 23/03/2021
Les fleurs oubliées by André Forcier (102′)
In partnership with the Société de développement des entreprises culturelles and the Québec Government Office in Mumbai, we present to you a screening of Les fleurs oubliées as part of Francophonie 2021. The film tells the story of Brother Marie-Victorin, founder of Montreal’s Botanical Garden, who is bored of heaven and decides to return to Earth to help a beekeeper save Quebec’s flora from Transgenia, a multinational that is poisoning the Earth with chemicals.
Subtitled in English | Limited Seats | Registration Mandatory – Seats will be allocated strictly on a First-Come First-Serve Basis for registrations made BEFORE 9:30 pm on Mar 23, 2021 (Tue) via this form
Note: The streaming links will be sent in the SECOND HALF of Mar 23, 2021
Please go through the Procedure outlined below BEFORE accessing the film:
- Ensure that you have filled the Google Form provided above BEFORE 9:30 pm on Mar 23, 2021 (Tue).
- Within a few hours of form submission, we will send you the access link & password to watch the film. Do keep an eye on the Inbox & Spam Folder of the email address which you had provided at the time of registration.
- In our response mail, when you click on the link for accessing the film – a new window will open with the website Vimeo. Please note that for this screening, you do NOT need to create OR log in to your existing Vimeo account.
- The window described in the previous step will have a notification saying This video is private. Please enter the password sent in our mail and click on Submit.
- Try to watch the film in one sitting as each link is supposed to be used for a fixed number of viewings only. You have till midnight on Mar 23, 2021 to finish watching the film.
♦ Trailer with English Subtitles ♦
In partnership with Société de développement des entreprises culturelles & the Québec Government Office in Mumbai