Date(s) - 02/04/2021 - 03/04/2021
3:00 pm - 12:00 am
Ni juge, ni soumise by Yves Hinant, Jean Libon (100′)
In partnership with Wallonie-Bruxelles International, we present to you a screening of the documentary Ni juge, ni soumise – a portrait of the eccentric Belgian judge Anne Gruwez. A hard-to-forget character, Anne is a unique mix of idealism and philanthropy hidden under a tough exterior. Throughout the documentary, her calm demeanour is often in stark contrast to the grisly criminal investigations that she is a part of. Anne’s politically incorrect remarks always serve a purpose and have an obvious effect on different suspects. Full of ridiculously absurd situations, the film raised many eyebrows at international film festivals and is being brought to you exclusively as part of Francophonie 2021.
DISCLAIMER: The film is ONLY accessible IN INDIA to people who are AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. Viewer discretion is advised as the documentary contains explicit language and depicts sensitive topics (including actual crime scene investigations etc.).
Subtitled in English | Limited Seats | Registration Mandatory – Seats will be allocated strictly on a First-Come First-Serve Basis for registrations made BEFORE 10 pm on April 3, 2021 (Sat) via this form
Note: The Registration Form will remain active as long as there are seats available. The streaming links will be shared DURING THE SECOND HALF of April 2 & April 3. It can take a few hours between registration and the sharing of the links
Please go through the Procedure outlined below BEFORE accessing the film:
- Ensure that you have filled the Registration Form provided above BEFORE 10 pm on Apr 3, 2021 (Sat).
- Within a few hours of form submission, we will send you the streaming link to watch the film. The streaming link will ONLY work in India. Do keep an eye on the Inbox & Spam Folder of the email address which you had provided at the time of registration.
- In our response mail, when you click on the link for accessing the film – a new window will open with the website Privio. Please note that for this screening, you do NOT need to create OR log in to your existing Privio account.
- Try to watch the film in one sitting as each link is only supposed to be used for a fixed number of viewings. Refreshing the page does NOT count as a new viewing.
- Please try to watch the full film on the same device (laptop, desktop, smartphone, tablet). Once you have started watching the film, changing the device at any point counts as a new viewing which may cause the link to malfunction for other viewers.
- In case you are having trouble watching the film, try refreshing the page or reducing the video quality of the stream. The video quality can be modified by clicking on the gear icon on the bottom right corner of the video.
- You have till midnight on Apr 3, 2021 (Sat) to finish watching the film.
♦ Trailer in French ♦
In partnership with Wallonie-Bruxelles International