NOTE FOR June 2022 Exams:
- ALL Candidates who have appeared for ANY DELF-DALF Exam in the past are expected to enter the same 12 digit Candidate Code Number which was allocated to them previously [ this candidate code number is mentioned on the candidate’s DELF-DALF Certificates ]. Candidates who already have a candidate code number and do not enter the same at the time of registration will NOT be allowed to sit for the exams and their examination fees will NOT be refunded/transferred under any circumstances.
- Alliance Française de Bombay will be following the protocols outlined by the Central Government of India and the State Government of Maharashtra for the exams. In case of a significant rise in Covid 19 cases OR an imposition of a Lockdown in Mumbai OR for any related reason (examination centre being closed etc.), Alliance Francaise de Bombay reserves the right to cancel the June 2022 DELF-DALF Exams. Any update regarding the June 2022 exams will reflect on this page directly. It is the candidate’s responsibility to keep checking this link regularly as Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT personally notify individual candidates about the same.
- All candidates are expected to act in an orderly fashion, maintain the queue, and follow social distancing measures at the examination venue. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry and wear their own mask properly (nose + mouth covered) throughout their interaction with our staff AND during the exam. It is also mandatory for each candidate to carry an extra mask as a back-up. Any unruly conduct entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to ask the candidate to leave immediately. The examination fees of such candidates will be considered forfeited and will NOT be refunded/transferred to another session under ANY circumstances.
- Any registered candidate who tests positive for Covid and hence CANNOT appear for the June 2022 exams is requested to immediately send an email to [email protected] (cc [email protected]) with a digital copy / photo / scan of the test report attached to the email.
- IMPORTANT: DELF-DALF are internationally recognised exams and organised as per extremely strict rules and regulations. These rules are NON-NEGOTIABLE and registering for the exam constitutes a binding contract on the part of the candidate. It is COMPULSORY for each candidate to go through ALL the rules of the exams BEFORE REGISTRATION. Failure to do so is an ERROR on the part of the candidate and Alliance Française de Bombay CANNOT be held accountable for the same under ANY circumstances. A penalty of Rs. 2,360/- will be levied against ALL candidates who break even a single rule in any way [ including External Candidates registering as Internal Candidates, candidates below 18 years of age registering for the DELF-DALF Tout Public Exam, Candidates who register for the wrong level/wrong centre etc. ].
Please ensure that you are available for the ENTIRE DAY on the day of the exam. Your individual time slot is randomly allocated and can be at ANY TIME during the day – this time slot CANNOT be changed. If for any reason you are unavailable or late for any part of the exam, irrespective of the reason, you will be marked as absent and your DELF-DALF fees will be considered as forfeited. It will NOT be refunded/transferred to another session under ANY circumstances. The detailed timetable with the individual timeslots of all the registered candidates will be available on this page ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAM. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check the timetable – Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT be handling ANY queries on this front.
IMPORTANT FOR JUNE 2022 EXAMS: The Written Examination of EACH candidate will be held at the SAME center where their respective Oral Examination is scheduled. The reporting time for the written examination will be updated on this page (The written exam centre will be the same as the oral exam centre). Candidates are requested to check their centers and timings correctly and to report at the CORRECT CENTRE ON TIME. Candidates are NOT allowed to change their center or timings. No negotiation will be entertained on this front under any circumstances. Similarly, latecomers will NOT be allowed to appear for the exam. No excuses will be entertained on this front – any such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam and their examination fees will be considered as forfeited irrespective of the reason. Please ensure that you are aware of ALL the rules of the exam before appearing for the same (refer to this link for the compiled rules).
CLICK HERE for the MANDATORY DISCLAIMER For Candidates appearing for DELF-DALF Examinations in June 2022 (It is COMPULSORY for all the candidates appearing for DELF DALF Examinations in June 2022 to carry a filled and duly signed printout of this Mandatory Disclaimer while coming to their respective examination centres – soft copies will NOT be entertained).
The results of the DELF-DALF March 2022 Exams are given below:
In case you have forgotten your candidate number, please refer to the DELF-DALF March 2022 Examination Timetable below:
The Calendar & Guidelines for Certificate Collection [ Diplômes of the Sept 2021 Session + Diplômes of the Dec 2021 Session + Attestations of the March 2022 Session ] are accessible on this link
NOTE: All candidates who clear the exam are expected to come / send their representative to our Churchgate Head Office in Mumbai along with the relevant documents at the time of certificate collection [ Attestation & Diplôme ]. Certificates will NOT be couriered & their soft copies will NOT be emailed under any circumstances.