TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE COURSES
A few instructions that we would like everyone to keep in mind concerning the online classes of Alliance Française de Bombay:
- Try to join the class with a stable internet connection.
- Try to be in a space with as little background noise as possible where your learning experience will not be disrupted by family members, domestic help etc.
- It is mandatory that you join the class with your VIDEO ON. If for any reason you have to turn your video off for some time, please inform the instructor before doing so – just like you would in a “real life” classroom.
- It is strongly recommended to join the class with a PC/Mac/Laptop instead of a portable mobile device (smartphone, tablets etc.) for your own convenience. Good quality headphones (with mic) will ensure that you have a smooth learning experience.
- Just like teachers, students are expected to join their class on time. The teacher will NOT repeat the portion which you may miss in case you join late.
- We keep a track of your attendance. In case you’ll be unable to join the class, please try to inform the teacher well in advance.
- Recording of lectures in any form is strictly prohibited. Alliance Française de Bombay reserves the right to take action on this front as per its discretion.
- Students have to download their Course Completion Certificate AFTER 24 hours from the last day of the course from our online kiosk. The procedure to download the certificate is mentioned on this link.
- Alliance Française de Bombay observes important national holidays (up to two days per session). The classes missed during those days will NOT be made up for. The list of holidays is available on this link.
- To get a general idea of how our online Courses are conducted (including instructions on how to use the study material), please go through ALL the guidelines on the FAQs page carefully.
- For any direct call outside of designated class timings (regarding questions about the topics covered in the syllabus), students have to request an appointment from the teacher. It is up to the teacher’s discretion to accept or reject such a request for a separate discussion with individual students. In case the request is denied, the teacher will discuss the relevant topic in class directly with the entire group of students.
- Study Material will be distributed to students during the first class for on-site classes. For online classes, students are required to come get the study material from the centre where they have registered for the class.
Please note that we respond to queries in the order we receive them DURING working hours ( Mon to Sat – 10:00 am to 5:30 pm | Lunch Break – 1 pm to 2 pm on all 6 days). Please allow us at least ONE working day to revert to your query.
All Rules and Regulations concerning our Regular French Courses also apply to our Online French Courses.
We strongly recommend that you keep an eye on our official social media handles for information on our French courses and cultural events.
Facebook: Alliance Française de Bombay
LinkedIn: Alliance Française de Bombay
We hope that you have a fruitful and fun session with Alliance Française de Bombay!
Thanks in advance for your comprehension and cooperation!