TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE COURSES
A few instructions that we’d like everyone to keep in mind concerning the online classes of Alliance Française de Bombay:
- Only candidates who physically stay in Mumbai are allowed to register for our Online French Classes.
- Try as much as possible to join the class with a stable internet connection.
- It is mandatory that you join the class with your VIDEO ON. If, in any case, you have to turn your video off for some time, please, inform/ask permission of the instructor first, like you would do in a “in real life” classroom.
- It is recommended to join the class with a PC/MAC instead of a mobile device for your own convenience. Good quality headphones (with mic) will ensure that you have a smoother learning experience.
- Just like teachers, students are invited to respect the timings and join their class on time.
- We keep track of attendance. In case you’ll be unable to join the class, please try to inform the teacher.
- Alliance Française de Bombay observes important national holidays (up to two days per session). The classes missed during those days will not be made up for.
- We provide a digital copy of the study material on the FIRST DAY of class. In case a student needs hard copies of the study material, we will only be able to provide the same AFTER we have reopened our offices on a case-by-case basis. Priority will be given to current students.
- To get a general idea of how our Online Courses are conducted (including instructions on how to use the study material), please go through the FAQs Pagecarefully.
- For any direct call outside of designated class timings (regarding questions about the topics covered in the syllabus), students have to request an appointment from the teacher. It is upto the teacher’s discretion to accept or reject such a request for a separate discussion with individual students. In case the request is denied, the teacher will discuss the relevant topic in class directly with the entire group of students.
- For any other relevant queries, please contact us SOLELY through email (at the Front Desk of your center of registration – [email protected]OR [email protected] OR [email protected]). Please note that we respond to queries in the order we receive them during working hours ( Mon to Fri – 9:30 am to 6 pm | Sat – 10 am to 5 pm | Lunch Break – 1 pm to 2 pm on all 6 days ). Please allow us at least one working day to revert to your query.
We hope that you have a fruitful and fun session with Alliance Française de Bombay!
Thanks in advance for your comprehension and cooperation!