Please note that students from the Summer 2020 batch and the Monsoon 2020 batch are requested to collect the hard copy of their study material.
Kindly go through ALL the guidelines given below CAREFULLY.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE HARD COPY OF THE STUDY MATERIAL?
- A student who had pursued a course either in the Summer 2020 Batch (Apr 2020 to Jun 2020) OR the Monsoon 2020 Batch (Jul 2020 to Sep 2020) AND
- The said student was using the soft copy of Saison
- NOTE: In case you were using Défi/ Cosmopolite/ L’atelier or Edito C1 for your level in the Summer 2020 OR Monsoon 2020 Batch and have NOT yet collected your copy of the same, please send an email to [email protected]
WHO CAN COLLECT THE STUDY MATERIAL?
- In case the student is coming in person to collect the study material, please carry your course fee receipt (soft copy OR hard copy) for the Summer 2020 OR Monsoon 2020 term. A soft copy of this receipt is sent to your Inbox/Spam folder at the time of registration. The study material will NOT be provided against ANY other document (including ID Proof, Course Completion Certificate etc.). NO NEGOTIATION on this front will be entertained.
- In case the student is sending a representative to collect the study material, please ask your representative to carry BOTH of the following documents:
a) An authorization letter (hard copy OR soft copy) mentioning the name of the student + name of the representative + level pursued by the student in the Summer 2020 / Monsoon 2020 batch
b) The Student’s course fee receipt (soft copy OR hard copy) for the Summer 2020 OR Monsoon 2020 term. A soft copy of this receipt is sent to your Inbox/Spam folder at the time of registration. The study material will NOT be provided against ANY other document (including ID Proof, Course Completion Certificate etc.). It is mandatory for each representative to carry BOTH documents – NO NEGOTIATION on this front will be entertained.
WHICH CENTER TO VISIT?
Students/their representative can physically come to the HEAD OFFICE IN CHURCHGATE i.e. the THEOSOPHY HALL CENTRE to collect the study material:
Ground Floor, Theosophy Hall, 40 New Marine Lines, Next to Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work, Mumbai – 400020
Contact : 022-2203 5993 / 022-2203 6187 / [email protected]
Landmark: Opposite Greater Bank + Next to Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work
Availability : 10 am to 5 pm from Mon to Fri (Lunch Break – 1 pm to 2 pm)
For any queries, please contact us via the phone numbers OR the email addresses indicated above during working hours well in advance of your arrival so that we have enough time to coordinate with you.
CALENDAR OF COLLECTION
April 26 (Tue) to April 29 (Fri) – 10 am to 5 pm [ Lunch Break – 1 pm to 2 pm ]
NO books before or after this date and time will be distributed under any circumstances.
Note: This is the FINAL round of Distribution for the study material. We will NOT be couriering the study material under ANY circumstances.
a) All students are expected to abide by the details mentioned above. Failure to do so (eg: lack of documents, arriving on the wrong date/center to collect a book etc.) entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the study material.
b) All students are expected to act in an orderly fashion, maintain the queue, and follow social distancing measures. It is mandatory for the student/their representative to wear their own masks properly throughout their interaction with our staff. Any unruly conduct entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the study material.
c) In case you are sending a representative to collect the study material, we request you to send NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON to prevent any unnecessary people loitering in the premises.
d) Delivery incharges via delivery services like Zomato, Dunzo, We Fast etc. are NOT authorised to collect the study material.