Please note that students from the Summer 2020 batch and the Monsoon 2020 batch are requested to collect the hard copy of their study material.
Kindly go through ALL the guidelines given below CAREFULLY.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE HARD COPY OF THE STUDY MATERIAL?
- A student who had pursued a course either in the Summer 2020 Batch (Apr 2020 to Jun 2020) OR the Monsoon 2020 Batch (Jul 2020 to Sep 2020) AND
- The said student was using the soft copy of Saison/ Défi/ Cosmopolite/ L’atelier or Edito C1 for their level
WHO CAN COLLECT THE STUDY MATERIAL?
- In case the student is coming in person to collect the study material, please carry your course fee receipt (soft copy OR hard copy) for the Summer 2020 OR Monsoon 2020 term. A soft copy of this receipt is sent to your Inbox/Spam folder at the time of registration. The study material will NOT be provided against ANY other document (including ID Proof, Course Completion Certificate etc.). NO NEGOTIATION on this front will be entertained.
- In case the student is sending a representative to collect the study material, please ask your representative to carry BOTH of the following documents:
a) An authorization letter (hard copy OR soft copy) mentioning the name of the student + name of the representative + level pursued by the student in the Summer 2020 / Monsoon 2020 batch
b) The Student’s course fee receipt (soft copy OR hard copy) for the Summer 2020 OR Monsoon 2020 term. A soft copy of this receipt is sent to your Inbox/Spam folder at the time of registration. The study material will NOT be provided against ANY other document (including ID Proof, Course Completion Certificate etc.). It is mandatory for each representative to carry BOTH documents – NO NEGOTIATION on this front will be entertained.
WHICH CENTER TO VISIT?
Students/their representative can physically come to their preferred centre to collect the study material. The centre can be ONE of the following:
a) Theosophy Hall (Churchgate Center)– [email protected] (Landmark – Right Next to Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work).
b) Hi-Life Mall (Santacruz Center)– [email protected] (Landmark – 2 minutes walking distance from Santacruz West Railway Station)
c) BSEL Tech Park (Vashi Center)– [email protected] (Landmark – Opposite Vashi Railway Station, besides Inorbit Mall)
Please note that our phone lines are NOT functional at the moment. For any queries, please contact us at the email addresses indicated above well in advance of your arrival so that we have enough time to respond to your mail. In case you are not sure of the addresses of the 3 centres mentioned above, please refer to this link.
IMPORTANT : Kindly CHOOSE the centre from where you will be collecting the study material by FILING this FORM BEFORE 6 pm on Dec 23, 2020 (Wed).
CALENDAR OF COLLECTION
Dec 28 (Mon) – 10 am to 5 pm
Dec 29 (Tue) – 10 am to 5 pm
NO books before or after this date and time will be distributed under any circumstances.
Note: This is the FINAL round of Distribution for the study material. In case a candidate/their representative cannot physically come to collect the study material on the dates and times mentioned above, they will have to WAIT until we can physically reopen our centres to procure the same. We will NOT be couriering the study material under ANY circumstances.
a) All students are expected to abide by the details mentioned above. Failure to do so (eg: lack of documents, arriving on the wrong date/center to collect a book etc.) entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the study material.
b) All students are expected to act in an orderly fashion, maintain the queue, and follow social distancing measures. It is mandatory for the student/their representative to wear their own masks properly throughout their interaction with our staff. Any unruly conduct entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the study material.
c) All students will receive their respective study material on a first-come first-serve basis on the day of collection. NO NEGOTIATION will be entertained. Any attempt to disrupt this order entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the study material.
d) Please note that ONLY a skeletal crew will be present to distribute the study material. This crew will NOT be providing any other services (course queries, exam queries, refunds, certificates, etc.).
e) In case you are sending a representative to collect the study material, we request you to send NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON to prevent any unnecessary people loitering in the premises.
f) In case you are sending a delivery incharge via a delivery service (zomato, dunzo, we fast, etc) to collect the study material –
- You will have to send an authority letter and the course fee receipt via email to the centre from where the study material will be collected BEFORE the arrival of the delivery incharge.
- Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT coordinate with the delivery in charge. It is the student’s responsibility to do the same.
- Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT be held responsible for any loss and/or damage during delivery or failure of delivery by the delivery in charge.