Please go through ALL of the following guidelines
on a LAPTOP/DESKTOP COMPUTER
(NOT a mobile phone)
BEFORE OCT 22:
- Any candidate who comes to the examination centre without a printed (hard copy) of the negative RT-PCR test (tested maximum 48 hours before the exam) will immediately be asked to leave the premises and will NOT be allowed to appear for the exam. The examination fees of such candidates will be considered forfeited and will NOT be refunded/transferred to another session under ANY
- Alliance Française de Bombay will be following the protocols outlined by the Central Government of India and the State Government of Maharashtra for the exams. In case of a significant rise in Covid 19 cases OR an imposition of a Lockdown in Mumbai OR for any related reason (examination centre being closed etc.), Alliance Francaise de Bombay reserves the right to cancel the December 2021 DELF Junior exams. In case the exams are cancelled, Alliance Française de Bombay will outline the procedure for refunding the amount paid by the registered candidates on its website. Any update regarding the December exams will reflect on this link. It is the candidate’s responsibility to keep checking this link regularly as Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT personally notify individual candidates about the same.
- Any registered candidate who tests positive for Covid and hence CANNOT appear for the December 2021 exams is requested to immediately send an email to [email protected] (cc [email protected]) with a digital copy / photo / scan of the test report attached to the email.
a) Please note that the DELF-DALF exams are NOT mandatory – they are given to prove your proficiency in French for official purposes (eg: admissions in foreign universities, job applications etc.). There are very limited seats for the DELF JUNIOR exams in December 2021. BEFORE REGISTRATION, do consider whether you actually need to appear for the exam. It is important to note that:
– It is not mandatory to give the DELF-DALF exams for every level – you can directly appear for your highest level (eg: if your proficiency level in French is B1, you can directly appear for the B1 exam if you wish to without giving the A1 and A2 exams)
– If you are only appearing for the exam to skip a level of our French Courses, we would recommend applying for the Placement Test instead.
b) ONLY candidates who are BETWEEN 11 to 17 years of age at the time of registration can apply for the DELF JUNIOR Exams in December 2021 in Mumbai.
c) It is compulsory for each candidate to carry their own stationery (pens, pencils etc.) on the day of the exam. Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT provide the same under ANY circumstances.
d) All candidates are expected to act in an orderly fashion, maintain the queue, and follow social distancing measures at the examination venue. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry and wear their own mask properly (nose + mouth covered) throughout their interaction with our staff AND during the exam. It is also mandatory for each candidate to carry an extra mask as a back-up. Any unruly conduct entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to ask the candidate to leave immediately. The examination fees of such candidates will be considered forfeited and will NOT be refunded/transferred to another session under ANY circumstances.
e) Candidates are NOT allowed to carry anything apart from their stationery inside the examination hall. We strongly recommend that you travel light and do not bring any unnecessary items to the examination centers. Items such as cell phones, bags, valuables etc. are NOT allowed inside the examination hall. Alliance Française de Bombay CANNOT be held responsible for guarding these items at the venue. Furthermore, Alliance Française de Bombay CANNOT be held accountable in case of any theft, damage, or loss of such items. Please carry your own drinking water to the examination venue.
f) Alliance Française de Bombay will be following the protocols outlined by the Central Government of India and the State Government of Maharashtra for the exams. These include temperature checks at the entrance, regular cleaning and disinfection of the centres, and social distancing measures amongst others. However, candidates are requested to bear in mind that they are appearing for the examination at their own risk. Alliance Française de Bombay CANNOT be held accountable under ANY circumstances if a candidate falls ill. Hence, candidates are requested to think judiciously about the risks involved BEFORE REGISTRATION. A registration for the exam CANNOT be cancelled and the examination fees will NOT be refunded/transferred to another session under ANY circumstances.
g) Once the candidate has finished the examination, they are expected to leave the examination hall in an orderly fashion. NO loitering in the premises will be entertained under ANY circumstances.
IMPORTANT: DELF-DALF are internationally recognised exams and organised as per extremely strict rules and regulations. These rules are NON-NEGOTIABLE and registering for the exam constitutes a binding contract on the part of the candidate. It is COMPULSORY for each candidate to go through ALL the rules of the exams BEFORE REGISTRATION. Failure to do so is an ERROR on the part of the candidate and Alliance Française de Bombay CANNOT be held accountable for the same under ANY circumstances.
Please go through ALL the rules given on ALL THE TWO LINKS below on a LAPTOP/DESKTOP COMPUTER (NOT on a mobile phone) BEFORE OCT 22, 2021. Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT be handling ANY queries regarding information which is already given on these links:
Link 1 of 2: Registration
Link 2 of 2: Rules & Regulations