Do you want to test your language level before you sign up to a course, take training, sit an exam or apply for a job? Ev@lang is the test which meets your needs!
› Multilingual › 100% online › Multimedia (computers, tablets, smartphones) › Simple to use › Quick › Tailor-made (different skills may be assessed independently) › Adaptive (the questions adapt to the candidate’s level) › Accurate (12 levels indexed to the CEFR*)
Ev@lang is an online placement test for the evaluation of language skills of candidates in search of the best suitable language course or language certification. Ev@lang is perfectly adapted to the world of work for recruiting or boosting a career.
This online assessment test is to gauge your current level in the language, based on the following FOUR modules:
- Production orale (Oral Interview)
- Compréhension Écrite (Reading Test)
- Compréhension Orale (Listening Test)
- Grammaire/Lexique (Grammar/Vocabulary Test)
Anybody who wishes to assess their current level of proficiency in French can choose to take this Placement Test. There is no obligation to enroll for a course after taking the Test.
However, taking a placement test is mandatory for any student who wishes to enrol with Alliance Française de Bombay for any level other than the Beginner 1 Level (A1.1) and is unable to produce an authorized certificate (AF Network Certificate, DELF–DALF Diploma, TCF Certificate and TEF Certificate) not older than 6 months.
Ev@lang has been developed by the Centre International d’Études Pédagogiques (CIEP), a public institution from the French Ministry of National Education and leader in foreign language certification and evaluation for over 30 years (DILF, DELF, DALF, TCF). It is a member of ALTE, the Association of language testers in Europe.
- After purchasing the Online Placement Test, please mail ONE of the following centers of your choice for booking your Oral Interview:
- Churchgate Centre : email@example.com
- Santacruz Centre : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vashi Centre : email@example.com
- Following this mail, our Front Desk Team shall get back to you within 24 working hours with a mail mentioning the date and time of your Oral Interview.
- Within 24 working hours after your Oral Interview, we will send you the Link and your Access Code required to take the remaining 3 modules of the test.
- After attempting all the four modules, you shall immediately receive the results of the test.
- According to your results, AF Bombay will then assign you a suitable course which will be conveyed to you via email.
- If you wish to, you can register for the said course within 3 months (in the Ongoing Session/Upcoming Session). Failing to which the results of the Test will NOT be valid and you will have to take a new Placement Test.
*Common European Framework of Reference for Languages