A penalty of Rs. 2,360/- will be levied against ALL candidates who break even a single rule in any way [ including External Candidates registering as Internal Candidates, candidates above 18 years of age registering for the DELF Junior Exam, Candidates who register for the wrong level/wrong centre etc.]
All aspiring candidates for the DELF JUNIOR examinations are hereby informed that registrations for the same will take place ONLINE ONLY via a Laptop/Computer (the Registration Link is NOT Mobile-Compatible). NO requests for on-site registrations will be entertained at any of our centres.
The registrations for the July 2023 Session of the DELF JUNIOR Examinations will strictly happen online starting from 19th June 2023 until 30th June 2023. NO registrations outside of this time period will be accepted irrespective of the circumstances.
The Examination Dates for the DELF Junior July 2023 Session are as follows:
- Level A1: Fri, 21st July 2023
- Level A2: Thurs, 20th July 2023
- Level B1: Wed, 19th July 2023
- Level B2: Tues, 18th July 2023
NOTE: Please ensure that you are available for the ENTIRE DAY on the day of the exam. Your individual time slot is randomly allocated and can be at ANY TIME during the day – this time slot CANNOT be changed. If for any reason you are unavailable or late for any part of the exam, irrespective of the reason, you will be marked as absent and your DELF fees will be considered as forfeited. It will NOT be refunded/transferred to another session under ANY circumstances. The detailed timetable with the individual timeslots of all the registered candidates will be available ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAM on this link. It is the candidate’s responsibility to check the timetable – Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT be handling ANY queries on this front.
If any candidate has registered for DELF/DALF during any previous session, it is mandatory to indicate the 12 DIGIT CANDIDATE NUMBER that had been allotted to them, regardless of the examination centre.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to read the rules available on our website before appearing for the examination which can be found on this link.
Visit the online registration platform ON A LAPTOP.
Create your account/log into your pre-existing Alliance Française account.
Choose the appropriate DELF examination and the examination centre.
Santacruz will be the centre for candidates.
Make the payment as per the fee schedule given below in accordance with whether you are an internal or external candidate.
PAYMENT FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
Please refer to the appropriate fee structure depending on if you are an internal or external candidate:
*Inclusive of GST
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES:
For the July 2023 SESSION, students who have completed/ are completing a French Course (workshops are NOT counted as French Courses) at ANY Alliance Française in India on or after 1st January 2023 are considered as Internal Candidates.
All candidates who do NOT meet the criteria for Internal Candidates are treated as External Candidates.
If an External Candidate is found to have paid the Fees reserved for Internal Candidates, they will be expected to pay the difference in the fees immediately. Failure to do so will result in the candidate being declared as non-admissible and their examination fees will NOT be refunded/transferred. Additionally, a penalty of Rs. 2,360/- will be levied on ALL External Candidates who register as Internal Candidates.
ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM:
1) Please carry original (hard copy/physical document) National Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Driving Licence)
2) Please carry original (hard copy/physical document) of the DELF/DALF Examination Fee Receipt sent by Alliance Française de Bombay following online registration. Soft Copies/Digital Copies of the Fee Receipt will NOT be accepted.
1) Please go through all the guidelines BEFORE registering for the DELF-DALF Exam! It is the candidate’s responsibility to go through them BEFORE they register. Failure to abide with even a single one of these rules will result in the candidate being declared as non-admissible i.e. they will NOT be allowed to appear for the exam and their DELF/DALF fees will NOT be refunded/transferred under any circumstances. A penalty of Rs. 2,360/- will be levied against ALL candidates who break even a single rule in any way.
2) Registrations for the DELF-DALF Examinations are STRICTLY on a first-come first-serve basis. NO requests will be entertained under ANY circumstances once seats for any level get full.
3) Please note that candidates are NOT allowed to choose/change the time slot for the written/oral exam. The allocated time slot(s) for the written/oral examination have to be scrupulously respected under ALL circumstances. Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the examination at any slot apart from their allocated time. Failure to do so – including arriving late for the written/oral exam – will result in the candidate being declared non-admissible and their examination fees will NOT be refunded/transferred under ANY circumstances.
4) Any candidate arriving late on the date of the DELF / DALF examinations shall be declared non-admissible and shall be refused entry to the examination halls. Registration fees shall neither be refunded nor transferred.
5) Kindly note that the DELF/DALF Examination fees once paid will NOT be refunded or transferred under ANY circumstances.
DECLARATION OF RESULTS:
The results are uploaded on this link and on the Social Media handles of Alliance Française de Bombay (@afmumbai on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) as soon as they are available. It is the candidate’s responsibility to regularly check our Social Media Handles for the declaration of results – Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT personally notify candidates about the same.