[box type=”note” ]Please go through all the guidelines highlighted below BEFORE registering for the DELF-DALF Exam! [/box]
- Online Registrations : All aspiring candidates for the DELF/DALF examinations are hereby informed that registrations for the same will only take place ONLINE and via a Laptop/Computer (the Registration Link is NOT Mobile-Compatible). NO requests for on-site registrations will be entertained at any of our centers.
- Order of Registrations : Registrations for the DELF-DALF Examinations are STRICTLY on a first-come first-serve basis. NO requests will be entertained under ANY circumstances once seats for any level get full.
- Rules and Regulations : It is mandatory to comply with all the Rules and Regulations outlined on this link. Failure to abide with even a single one of these rules will result in the candidate being declared as non-admissible i.e. they will NOT be allowed to appear for the exam and their DELF/DALF fees will NOT be refunded/transferred under any circumstances.
- Registration Dates : The registrations for the Dec 2019 Session of the DELF-DALF Examinations will start exactly at the stroke of the midnight between Nov 3, 2019 and Nov 4, 2019 for ALL Candidates. They will continue (subject to the availability of seats) until the stroke of the midnight between Nov 8, 2019 and Nov 9, 2019. NO registrations outside of this time period will be accepted irrespective of the circumstances.
- Examination Dates : For the DELF-DALF Examination Dates for the Dec 2019 Session, please refer to this link.
- Internal Candidates : Please note that only students who are currently pursuing a course (excluding workshops) at Alliance Française OR students who have pursued a course (excluding workshops) within the last 6 months at Alliance Française are considered as Internal Candidates. Please refer to the procedure for registration for Internal Candidates via this link.
- External Candidates : All candidates who do NOT meet the criteria for Internal Candidates are treated as External Candidates. The registration process and fees for External Candidates is different – these details can be accessed via this link.