Please note that candidates who had successfully cleared the DELF-DALF exams in the MARCH 2021 Session from Alliance Française de Bombay are requested to collect the hard copy of their Diplôme (Passing Certificate).
Kindly go through ALL the guidelines given below CAREFULLY.
WHO CAN COLLECT THE CERTIFICATE(S) + MANDATORY DOCUMENTS
- In case the candidates are coming in-person to collect their certificate(s) themselves, it is mandatory to carry the following documents:
- the Original (Hard Copy) of their DELF-DALF MARCH 2021 Examination Fee Receipt (sent by e-mail to the Inbox/Spam Folder of the email provided at the time of online registration for the exams) AND
- the Original (Hard Copy) of at least one Nationalised ID Card (PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving License).
Note: It is mandatory to show hard copies of BOTH the documents listed above. Certificate(s) will NOT be issued under ANY circumstances if a candidate fails to produce even a single one of these documents. Soft copies (scans, photos, photocopies etc.) of the documents will NOT be accepted.
2. If a candidate is unable to collect their DELF-DALF certificate in person, they can designate another person to collect the attestation on their behalf by sending a signed HARD COPY of an authorisation letter which MUST include ALL of the following details :
- the Full Name and the Signature of the Candidate who appeared for the DELF-DALF Exam
- the 12-Digit Candidate Number
- the Session (Month + Year) of the DELF-DALF Exam i.e March 2021
- the level(s) for which the candidate appeared ( A1, A2, … etc. )
- the Full Name and the Signature of the Person coming to collect the Certificate
- the Original (Hard Copy) of at least ONE Nationalised ID CARD (PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving Licence) of the person coming to collect the Certificate
- the Original (Hard Copy) of at least one Nationalised ID CARD (PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving Licence) of the Candidate who appeared for the DELF-DALF Exam
- the ORIGINAL hard copy/printed copy of the DELF/DALF Exam fee receipt.
Note: DELF-DALF certificates are considered official and confidential documents. Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT disclose a candidate’s marks in person or via a phone call, email etc. to anyone (including the candidate) under ANY circumstances. If EVEN A SINGLE ONE of the details + documents highlighted above is missing at the time of collection, then the certificate(s) will NOT be issued. NO NEGOTIATION on this front will be entertained.
WHICH CENTER TO VISIT?
The candidate / their representative will have to physically come to the HEAD OFFICE (CHURCHGATE) to collect their DELF-DALF certificate(s). The certificates are NOT available for collection at any other centre.
Address: Ground Floor, Theosophy Hall, 40 New Marine Lines, Next to Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work, Mumbai – 400020
Landmark: Opposite Greater Bank + Next to Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work
Email: [email protected]
Queries (via Emails only – NO Calls or Walk-ins Allowed): 10.00 am to 5 pm from Mon to Fri (Lunch Break – 1 pm to 2 pm)
CALENDAR OF COLLECTION
Aug 23 (Mon) – 11 am to 4 pm: Candidates who cleared the DELF-DALF exam for Level A1 and/or Level A2 in the March 2021 Session
Aug 25 (Wed) – 11 am to 4 pm: Candidates who cleared the DELF-DALF exam for Level B1, Level B2, Level C1 and/or Level C2 in the March 2021 Session
Aug 27 (Fri) – 11 am to 4 pm: ONLY for Candidates who FAIL to collect the March 2021 Session certificate(s) on the above mentioned dates.
Lunch Break – 1.00 pm to 2:00 pm on ALL the dates mentioned above.
- In case a candidate/their representative cannot physically come to collect the certificate(s) on the date and time mentioned above, they will have to WAIT until further notice. We will NOT be couriering/emailing scans, photos, photocopies etc. of the certificates under ANY circumstances.
- In case a candidate/their representative had FAILED to collect the Attestation (Marksheet) for the March 2021 Session during the first round of collection (conducted in June 2021), they can collect the same on the date and time mentioned above.
a) All candidates are expected to abide by the details mentioned above. Failure to do so (eg: lack of documents, arriving on the wrong date/centre to collect the certificate etc.) entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the certificates.
b) All candidates are expected to act in an orderly fashion, maintain the queue, and follow social distancing measures. It is mandatory for the candidate/their representative to wear their own masks properly (mouth AND nose fully covered) throughout their interaction with our staff. Any unruly conduct entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the certificates and to immediately expulse the person from our premises.
c) Please note that ONLY a skeletal crew will be present to distribute the certificates. This crew will NOT be providing any other services (course queries, refunds etc.).
d) In case you are sending a representative to collect the certificates, we request you to send NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON to prevent any unnecessary people loitering in the premises.
e) The DELF-DALF Certificates are considered official and confidential documents. Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT be handing over the certificates to any Delivery Executive (Swiggy, V Fast, Dunzo etc.) sent by the candidate to collect the certificates under ANY circumstances.
f) Requests for sending the DELF-DALF certificate(s) or their copy (photo, scan, photocopy etc.) by post or e-mail will NOT be entertained under ANY circumstances.
g) Candidates who successfully clear the exam are given two certificates – Attestation (Marksheet) and Diplôme (Passing Certificate). Both certificates are authentic documents. They should be kept carefully – please do NOT fold them. Ensure that the certificates do NOT get damaged, torn, lost etc. NO copies of either certificate will be issued under ANY circumstances.