Please note that candidates who have successfully cleared the DELF-DALF Exams from Alliance Française de Bombay in the September 2021 Session, December 2021 Session, and March 2022 Session are requested to collect the hard copy of their certificates as per the calendar & guidelines outlined below.
Kindly go through ALL the GUIDELINES & the CALENDAR OF CERTIFICATE COLLECTION given below carefully.
WHO CAN COLLECT THE CERTIFICATE(S) + MANDATORY DOCUMENTS
Only candidates who have successfully cleared the DELF-DALF Exams are issued certificates.
1. In case the candidates are coming in-person to collect their certificate(s) themselves, it is mandatory to carry the following documents:
- the Original (Hard Copy) of their DELF-DALF Examination Fee Receipt [ September 2021 Session OR December 2021 Session OR March 2022 Session – sent by e-mail to the Inbox/Spam Folder of the email provided at the time of online registration for the exams ] AND
- the Original (Hard Copy) of at least one Nationalised ID Card [ PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving License ] AND
- the Original [ Soft Copy OR Hard Copy ] of the Certificate proving fully vaccinated status i.e. both doses of the vaccine [ In case you are not vaccinated, then the Original (Soft Copy OR Hard Copy) of a Negative RT PCR report taken within a maximum of 48 hours before coming to collect the certificate ]
Note: It is mandatory to carry ALL of the documents listed above. Certificate(s) will NOT be issued under ANY circumstances if a candidate fails to produce even a single one of these documents. Soft copies (scans, photos, photocopies etc.) of the Examination Fee Receipt and/or Nationalised ID Card will NOT be accepted.
2. If a candidate is unable to collect their DELF-DALF certificate in person, they can authorise another person to collect the attestation on their behalf by sending a signed HARD COPY of an authorisation letter which MUST include ALL of the following details :
- the Full Name and the Signature of the Candidate who appeared for the DELF-DALF Exam
- the 12-Digit Candidate Number
- the Session (Month + Year) of the DELF-DALF Exam i.e. September 2021 OR December 2021 OR March 2022
- the level(s) for which the candidate appeared ( A1, A2, … etc. )
- the Full Name and the Signature of the Person coming to collect the Certificate
- the Original (Hard Copy) of at least ONE Nationalised ID CARD (PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving Licence) of the person coming to collect the Certificate
- the Original (Hard Copy) of at least one Nationalised ID CARD (PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving Licence) of the Candidate who appeared for the DELF-DALF Exam
- the ORIGINAL hard copy/printed copy of the DELF/DALF Exam fee receipt – sent by e-mail to the Inbox/Spam Folder of the email provided at the time of online registration for the exams
- the representative will also have to carry the Original (Soft Copy OR Hard Copy) of the Certificate proving that they are fully vaccinated i.e. they have received both doses of the vaccine [ In case they are not vaccinated, then they have to carry the Original (Soft Copy OR Hard Copy) of a Negative RT PCR report taken within a maximum of 48 hours before coming to collect the certificate ]
Note: DELF-DALF certificates are considered official and confidential documents. If EVEN A SINGLE ONE of the details + documents highlighted above is missing at the time of collection, then the certificate(s) will NOT be issued. NO NEGOTIATION on this front will be entertained.
WHICH CENTER TO VISIT?
The candidate / their representative will have to physically come to the HEAD OFFICE (CHURCHGATE) to collect their DELF-DALF certificate(s). The certificates are NOT available for collection at any other centre.
Address: Ground Floor, Theosophy Hall, 40 New Marine Lines, Next to Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work, Mumbai – 400020
Landmark: Opposite Greater Bank + Next to Nirmala Niketan College of Social Work
Contact Number: +912222035993 | +9122036187 [ 10.00 am to 5 pm (Mon to Fri) | Lunch Break – 1 pm to 2 pm ]
CALENDAR OF DELF-DALF CERTIFICATE COLLECTION
Please note that the certificates will ONLY be issued on the dates given below. We will NOT be couriering/emailing scans, photos, photocopies etc. of the certificates under ANY circumstances.
Attestations [ Marksheets ] for the March 2022 Session
DELF A1 & DELF A2: April 11, 2022 (Mon) AND April 12, 2022 (Tue)
DELF B1, DELF B2 & DALF C1: April 13, 2022 (Wed)
Diplômes [ Passing Certificates ] for the December 2021 Session
For ALL Levels: April 26, 2022 (Tue) AND April 27, 2022 (Wed) AND April 28, 2022 (Thu)
Diplômes [ Passing Certificates ] for the September 2021 Session
For ALL Levels: April 21, 2022 (Thu) AND April 22, 2022 (Fri) AND April 25, 2022 (Mon)
a) All candidates are expected to abide by the details mentioned above. Failure to do so (eg: lack of documents, arriving on the wrong date/centre/time to collect the certificate etc.) entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the certificates.
b) All candidates are expected to act in an orderly fashion, maintain the queue, and follow social distancing measures. It is mandatory for the candidate/their representative to wear their own masks properly (mouth AND nose fully covered) throughout their interaction with our staff. Any unruly conduct entitles Alliance Française de Bombay to refuse to provide the certificates and to immediately expulse the person from our premises.
c) In case you are sending a representative to collect the certificates, we request you to send NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON to prevent any unnecessary people loitering in the premises.
d) The DELF-DALF Certificates are considered official and confidential documents. Alliance Française de Bombay will NOT be handing over the certificates to any Delivery Executive (Swiggy, V Fast, Dunzo etc.) sent by the candidate to collect the certificates under ANY circumstances.
e) Requests for sending the DELF-DALF certificate(s) or their copy (photo, scan, photocopy etc.) by post or e-mail will NOT be entertained under ANY circumstances.
f) Candidates who successfully clear the exam are given two certificates – Attestation (Marksheet) and Diplôme (Passing Certificate). Both certificates are authentic documents. They should be kept carefully – please do NOT fold them. Ensure that the certificates do NOT get damaged, torn, lost etc. NO copies of either certificate will be issued under ANY circumstances.
RESULTS OF THE MARCH 2022 EXAMS
The results of the DELF-DALF March 2022 Exams are given below:
In case you have forgotten your candidate number, please refer to the DELF-DALF March 2022 Examination Timetable below: